The goals of the Adirondack Chapter of US Lacrosse are to:
- Offer people of all ages in the
Adirondack Region of New York the opportunity to discover, learn,
participate in, and enjoy lacrosse.
- Encourage the sport’s development at all levels.
- Teach lacrosse skills and techniques.
- Promote and maintain the highest ethical standards of the game.
- Enhance the physical well-being of participants in the sport.
- Support college and club levels.
- Solicit both moral and financial support from interested citizens, groups, organizations, and corporations.
- Honor those men and women who -- by
their deeds, contributions, and the example of their lives --
personify the great contributions the sport of lacrosse has given
to all our lives.